Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tiime for a Shorty

Alright. Construction is going well. We're almost done with a few houses! More on that at a later date though.

I really need prayer right now. My bout with chronic pancreatitis has re-flared up. I was in the hospital last night as a result and will be spending the rest of this week taking it really easy. For those of you who have walked with me through this process, thanks for your prayers and support.

I'm going to be taking it really easy for the next few days - so if you'd like a more personal update, please call. We don't have internet at our house so email and skype will be very difficult for me to get access to. Also, please pray for the Lord's provision through this time. I need grace at work - but grace for myself also. Additionally, my insurance is underwritten for anything with my pancreas (stupid pre-existing conditions) and thus this entire expense will be out of pocket. Finally, the medication they have me on really messes with my head. I will be spending the next week struggling with depression, discouragement, and nightmares. These are the side-effects that this medication hits me with. Thanks for your support and your love.

Oh... and Moose is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment